Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shoguns
A shogun is someone who is in charge of all of the commanders military forces, and is also known as co-emperor.
WHAT TYPE OF TEXTURE WAS THEIR ARMOR
the armor they wore was made of leather or steel scales laced together with silk cords.
WHAT DID THEY HAVE ON THEIR HELMETS?
Their helmets had horns or crests, and they wore masks that were to be designed to be terrifying .
WHAT IS THE CODE OF CONDUCT?
This code meant that the samurai/shogun be devoted to his master, as well as loyal, honorable, and courageous.
WHAT DID THEY USE IN WAR?
They fought on horse back with swords , daggers, and bows and arrows.
WHAT PLEDGES DID THEY GO BY?
The pledges they went by was that a samurai would rather die in battle than betray his lord
Many Shogun/samurais fought to the death rather than accept defeat of capture.
what was their life like ?