Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Resumes and Samples
Transcript of Resumes and Samples
1. Be neat, clean, and concise.
2. Use standard form.
3.Use nice paper
6.Alway include a cover letter.
7.No standard order.
Your Prior Employment Record
a. When you have little, or no, work experience.
b.When you have work experience
Types of Resumes
Most common resume format.
Highlights your skills and accomplishments rather than your work history.
- Uses aspects of both chronological and functional formats.
Creative Resumes for Creative Professions
a. Creative director will be looking at your resume.
b.Must show your creative ability.
c. Resume must stand out from the rest.
Apply all of your talent, education, and knowledge of spatial relationships
Layout should showcase your particular talents (resume is a portfolio sample)
Show your abilities with limited space.
1. What in your background do you want to "play down" in your resume?
2. What do you want to emphasize?
3.What type of resume fits your background?
The Job Search Through the Resume