Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Thai Vocal Music
Icia Tadiaron 17 September 2010
Transcript of Thai Vocal Music
Thailand By RT 5 Thai Vocal Music sometimes called dundunsoy for rituals for entertainment usually accompanied by the Khureang sai Mor lam means expert song or singer accompanied primarily by the khene, a free reed mouth organ the use of a flexible melody which is tailored
to the tones of the words in the text typically featuring a theme of unrequited love,
mor lam also reflects the difficulties of life in
rural Isan and Laos, leavened with wry humour