Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fossils
Plants as fossils
A plant becomes a fossil by being covered with soil and held their for a very long time.
What are fossils
Fossils are dead animal or plant remains that get covered up with dirt then it hardens leaving the outline of the organisms body.
Why are fossils important
Fossils are important to us because it shows what animals and plants were like in the past.
Who finds fossils
The people who find fossils are called palaeontologists they work long trying to see what lived in the past and new species that have become extinct.
By: Colby Goodwin
Fossils may not only effect us but people to come by giving them knowledge of the past and what lived there.