Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Rise of segregation
Transcript of The Rise of segregation
By: Chad, Cody and Ivory
*These were mainly blacks that were newly free slaves that stayed in the south cause they couldn't go anywhere.
* They were landless farmers that had to give over a large amount of their crop to their landlord to cover the cost of tools seeds and rent.
*Most of the time they did not have enough for them selves.
*Though blacks were free they still had almost no rights.
*The whites believed they were greater and often pushed the blacks down.
The Imperialist Virsoin
-Commander Perry led a naval expedition to Japan to force the nation to reopen its ports and started trading with the US including the rest of the world.
A policy in which a strong nation seeks to dominate other countries politically, socially, and economically--Kind of Like a Bully is called Imperialism