Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Theme
the central idea or truth a story reveals about life
what the story teaches readers.
it is a debatable opinion.
it is implied, not stated.
ANY theme can be considered valid IF you can support it with text evidence!
Events in the Story
Dog already has enough food, tries to steal from another dog to get more food, ends up losing everything.
Connection to the Real World
People who are greedy often end up losing the things that are the most important in life.
Sometimes it is best to be happy with what you have.
Theme is NOT:
a word, it is a sentence.
You don’t have to agree with the theme to identify it.
The longer the text = the more themes possible
Money can’t buy happiness.
Don’t judge people based on appearances.