Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NAME THAT STEP!
Transcript of NAME THAT STEP!
What step am I?
During this stage, you start writing and DON'T STOP! You don't care about spelling, you don't care about word choice - you. just. write.
During this part of the writing process, your ideas are developing and turning into sentences and paragraphs!
At this point, the piece of writing is complete but there could be minor (small) errors in spelling or punctuation.
The piece of writing is going to be uploaded to a blog so that others may read it.