Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Louis De Buade
Transcript of Louis De Buade
Louis De Buade was a French solider, also a Governor General of New France from the time period of 1672-1682, and than after 1682-1692 until his death. What was Louis De Buade's, job and why was it important?
Louis de buade was a governor general. His job was important to soliders, and for New France. And the wars or fights they had. Louis De Buade's dad was the captain of the royal castle. Louis De Buade's mother was the daughter of a secretary whose secretary was of State of King Louis, and the King was also Louis De Buades godfather. Louis De Buade entered the military where it was in the rank of Marshall Camps. Louis had fought many battles for different countries example some were France, Germany,Italy and Holland. He had become a Governor General of New France in 1672. Louis De Buade Would return back to a New France after the huge war in 1689.Instead of calling Louis, Frontenac the king called him the Governor General.