Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Robots
- Human is bad for the product
- Product is bad for the human
- Quality Taking over the world? Robots History
The use of robotics
Conclusion Conclusion Advantages Disadvantages There has to be found a balance! There has to be found a balance! Robots till 1700 A.D. Robots after 1700 - Talking doll
- Steam powered robot
- 20th century most important
- Industrial robots
- Father of Robotics
- Shakey - Body structure
- Muscle system
- Sensory system
- Power source
- Brain system How a robot works Shakey Unimate Sorts of robots - Mobile robots
- Industrial robots
- Collaborative/service robots - Research robots General disadvantages Expensive
Limitations of robots RoboCup Moral disadvantages People lose their jobs
Gap between countries
Gap between rich and poor
Contribute to war (drones)
Robots get too powerful - Soccer
- Junior Would you mind if hospital staff was supported by robotics? Would you mind if the hospital staff completely consisted of robotics? Would you mind it if the hospital staff completely consisted of robotics even though you couldn't see the difference? Hi, I'm Diego. - Greeks and Romans
- First robot 400 B.C. : wooden pigeon
- Al-Jazari (1136-1206)
- Many inventions in the 1700s
- Progress 1800 Contents Save labor & money Moral issues