Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Rock Cycle
Transcript of The Rock Cycle
Extrusive, or volcanic igneous rock cools above the surface, a lot faster than intrusive therefore has smaller crystals. The Rock Cycle The Transformation of Rocks over Millions of Years Sedimentary Rocks The compaction of sediments forms sedimentary rocks Metamorphic Rock The heat and pressure of rocks forms metamorphic rock Metamorphic Rocks Granite Gneiss Sandstone Quartzite Limestone Marble Shale Slate Hornfels Phyllite Schist