Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Upcoming Test info
Transcript of Upcoming Test info
Class List: What characteristics make a good King or Queen?
Create a list of 5 things with
Class Work Check In
Pass Back Work: Pink Crusades Packet
What are the different perspectives on this issue?
Reasons why people might SUPPORT the Executive Order
Do Now - Tuesday, January 31, 2017
The Catholic Church was extremely powerful during this time period. Explain three examples of the Church's power:
CNN Student News
1. What countries are affected by the ban?
2. What does the video say about Syrian refugees?
Words to know:
Refugee: A person fleeing violence in their own country
Visa: A document giving people permission to visit or move to the US.
Your Medieval Europe Test is coming up!
It will be Monday, February 6th.
Do Now - Monday, January 30, 2017
How did the Crusades change Europe for
Christians and Jews
? List at least 4 things in complete sentences.
Reasons why people might be AGAINST the Executive Order
While we are passing it out, I will stamp your planner!