Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Trend Cartograms - the Lifecycle of a Trend
Transcript of Trend Cartograms - the Lifecycle of a Trend
Who are they?
What do they do for a living?
Where do they live?
Why do they engage in this trend?
Why is the trend happening?
What is the context for the trend
What are the indicators of the trend?
What are the physical expressions of the trend?
What are people doing?
How is the trend manifesting itself?
Has the trend started to impact upon the way the majority of people spend?
What are they buying?
What brands do they prefer?
What are the likely implications of the trend in society?
How to choose the appropriate images to describe a trend.
How to identify and evidence some key components of the trend and consumer profile
Create an 'Evidence Wall'
Create a Trend Cartogram
Be able to apply the trend to global territories
Applying 'deductive' techniques
Trend Cartograms the Lifecycle of a Trend
Weak Tie Networks
Diversity in your networks to be really effective
1906 - West of England Fat Stock and Poultry Exhibition
The 80/20 principle
Hierarchical Networks -