Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Discussion Tech Tools
Transcript of Discussion Tech Tools
Uses color-coded bubbles to add information into a web diagram
Teacher can create a free account
Students may also create a free account
Can add multimedia to answer varying answers and prompts
Great for cooperative assignments
Discussion board centered around attaching posts
Boards can be modified for various discussion prompts
Has more digitally appealing presentation
Account is free to make
Students do not need a log-in to participate.
Promote discussion in the classroom
Promote student involvement
Quick way to promote digital content
Creates a digital sticky notes wall
Students can attach sticky notes and images
Only teachers need to create an account.