Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Natural Breastfeeding How-Tos
Transcript of Natural Breastfeeding How-Tos
Adjust Your Body
Adjust Your Baby
Adjust Your Breast
See how you can use these 3 simple adjustments. Now you're on your way!
In these natural positions, breastfeeding is much easier. When you relax fully, it works better.
You can do Natural Breastfeeding in many places. This mother feeds her 2-week-old by leaning back in a wing chair. Watch how she flips him so he's fully tummy down on her.
Gravity, Gaps & Gaze
Dr. Theresa describes 3 things to check when starting out with with Natural Breastfeeding positions
Like 2 Pieces of a Puzzle
Try variations of these positions till you find your best fit. As this mother discovers with her newborn, one size does not fit all.
In some positions your newborn can help, which makes early breastfeeding easier for both of you. Here's how.
For an Easier Start
A Team Effort
Breastfeeding is like a dance. It's a mutual give and take where both partners participate.