Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Realsim/ Scale Drawing
Transcript of Realsim/ Scale Drawing
Print a portrait (not at a direct angle) and draw as many 1/2 inch squares as needed to cover the whole image. Number the columns and label the rows with letters.
Before the next step, be sure to erase the grid lines. Next, add value, or shading, to your image. No lines should be harsh. Finished!
Grid and label a larger piece of paper, scaling the 1/2 inch boxes to 1 inch boxes. Using boxes, draw the basic outline of portrait.
Realism/ Scale Drawing
Shade - a color produced by the introduction of black
Line - fracturing of space in color or black and white
Value - lightness of darkness of a hue or neutral color
Contour - represents edges and ridges of a form without shading or tonal variation
Gestalt - shape, figure, or form