Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Cheerios Commercial (1990)
Transcript of Copy of Cheerios Commercial (1990)
It's the little things that make happy holiday memories!
People just want to have memories of love and belonging (think of Hierarchy of Needs) Benefits
Cheerios is something warm, familiar and comforting that families can come together and happily share Effective!
Heartwarming, comforting, cute
Can even apply to college kids' sense of nostalgia
Even if you're not in the target group, you may have a family someday What is the ad's issue?
Families not being together for the holidays
But with Cheerios, you can remember the experience of times with loved ones and also create new memories! Does commercial speak to Target?
Yes! Uses a Slice-of-Life example to trigger the emotions of the target audience. What are the Communication
To remind consumers of the happy memories associated with cheerios, and the happy holiday moments to come!
Very Effective! Intended Audience:
Families! Especially Grandparents or parents with small children.
Also, anyone with nostalgia of the brand