Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Topic 5 – Online Communities
Transcript of Topic 5 – Online Communities
(i) Give two reasons for doing this. Any two reasons from:
• To get people’s opinions of her music
• To share her music with other people / to get
• To get ideas from other people
• To get to know other people with similar
• To work collaboratively with others (iii) Stevie wants to inform others about her experience.
State one way that she could do this online.
(1) Any one way from:
• Use a review site / add review/complaint/rating
on the company’s website
• Add comments to a forum
• Social networking site (b) Mitch and Stevie like to play games online with other users.
Explain how playing games online can help them develop social and other skills.
(3) Explanation to include three of:
• Share and comment on others achievements
• Ability to play co-operatively with others
• Can join teams / clans and play with others
• Ability to chat with other users in-game
• Can chat / play with users from all over the