Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 4 Stages of PLanetary Development
Transcript of The 4 Stages of PLanetary Development
elements that make a planet will separate into different regions
( heavier material ) &
material ) will eventually separate
- iron will fall to the center of the planet creating a core,
while silicate stays toward the middle to surround
Planet tectonics start to shift the harden crust through out the terrestrial planet which causes the land masses to separate and collide together
while the planet is still cratering , fractures are created within the crust which then allows lava to burst through and fill / smooth over the craters
The solid surface becomes deformed by debris
from the solar system
when the planets were formed they each
suffered from colliding in a violent and frequent matter.
The bombardment became visible after the
crust cooled enough to be solid
"The American Association of Amateur Astronomers." <i>The American Association of Amateur Astronomers</i>. Web. 24 Feb. 2015. <http://astromax.org/>.
The 4 Stages of Planetary Development
"What Are the Four Stages of a Terrestrial Planet?" Science. N.p., n.d. Web. 23 Feb. 2015.