Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ballet
Francois 1.Ballet dancers are more fit than football players.
2.A tutu requires of 60-90 hours of work.
3.Male dancers can lift up to 1-1/2 tons of worth of ballerinas. Pro football players train ballet. First recorded dance was in the ancient civilizations of the Middle east and India. King Louis XIV established a dance school in 1661.One of the "fathers" of ballet was Louis "superintendent of ballet".His name was Beauchamps. Now known as the Paris Opera. 3. Contemporary 2. Neoclassical 4. Modern 1. Classical Styles of Ballet Why I love dancing....... Its FUN! * Also I feel free on stage and its just my Passion! P.S. THANK YOU KELLY FOR HELPING ME! Ballet