Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wilma Rudolph
gold medals in 1960 She was born in Clarksville,Tennesee in 1940 Wilma was homeschooled until the age of seven then attended a public school. She graduated highschool She got a scholarship to Tennesee for education and to run track She got a bachlor degree and graduated college in 1963 When she was four- years old,
she was Diagnosed with polio She was the 20th child of 22! Her family was poor and
couldn't afford medical care When her leg got better,
she had to use a leg brace
to walk around When she was eight, her mother
saw her playing basketball out
side, barefoot, with nothing on Wilma's highschool coach,
encourged her to run. Wilma was a great person, and competitor. She will always be remembered. http://sports.jrank.org/pages/4098/Rudolph-Wilma-Awards-Accomplishments.html http://www.wilmarudolph.net/ She died in 1994