Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, October 25th 2017
Transcript of Wednesday, October 25th 2017
Step 1: Finish Questions from yesterday.
Step 2: You will have a cup, coin and card. You will attempt to drop the coin into the cup.
Step 3: How is this related to newtons 1st law of motion? Explain in
T right up.
Step 4: Take on the
or viewpoint from the cup, coin or card.
Step 5: Make sure your
is the other two objects
Step 6: The
can be anything you would like, poem, rap, summary...
-Students will be assessed and given credit if they have the following terms utilized in the proper placement
-Inertia or Explanation of Newtons First Law of Motion.
I will be collecting and giving students credit for classwork if they contain the following
Take down notes on the scientific terms
Newtons First Law of Motion-The Law of Inertia
What did you choose? Share Out
M: In your seat
V: Level 0
P: Write down any activity that might involve BOTH potential and kinetic energy and how? (other than golf)
Inertia- a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line