Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Abby & Hope
Transcript of Abby & Hope
By: Abby & Hope
She was born on February 8, 1990.
She was born at Kauai, Hawaii.
When she was 13 she was attacked by 14-foot tiger shark while surfing.
Married at the age of 23 to Christian youth minister, Adam Dirks, Bethany has a story that is continually growing as she strives to be the best at whatever god calls her to do.
Born on May 28,1986 in Memphis,Tennessee.
In 2006, Michael became a breakout star in the highly-competitive in SEC.
Michael Oher was selected 23rd overall by the Batltimior Ravens.
Oher experienced great sucess in 2004. A well-known football player,he received first team All-Amercia honors from USA today.
1.Well we think that Bethany Hamilton is very brave
2.We also think that Bethany Hamilton is someone who never gives up.
1. She was attacked by a 14-foot tiger shark while surfing.
2.Bethany returned to the water to continue surfing 1 month after attack.
1.Michael Oher is very brave
2.Michael Oher is strong.
1. He came from a broken home and his father was murdered while he was at school
2.In his childhood his parents gave him little to no support (had to do almost everything by himself)
Compare and Contrast
attacked by a shark
Dad was murdered.
Try there hardest
Born into a family of surfers
Entered into the NSSA.
Entered into NFL.
Was in a movie.
married at the age of 23
Videos and links of Bethany Hamilton
Videos and Links of Michael Oher.
Wilma Rudolph: Wilma didn't win track team but her sister did.
Tom Depsey: He got kicked off the football team for punching his coach.
Michael Oher: -Broken home -Dad was murdered.
Simon Keith: Simon had a heart transplant.
Jesse Owen's: won 100-yard dash and 200-yard dash in High School.
Attacked by a 14-foot Tiger Shark.