Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
history of social media
Transcript of history of social media
What is Social Media?
Social Media is a bunch of websites and applications used for social networking.
Social Net working is the interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
What will we learn?
In this persentation we will look at some of the leading social media sites on how they were started, and on how they help businesses grow. We will cover four industries: the music industry, fashion industry, sports industry, and the film industry.
Emilie de Ravin