Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hydro Generators, Wind Generators, & Nuclear Power
Transcript of Hydro Generators, Wind Generators, & Nuclear Power
3 million lb. of coal
1 million gallons of gasoline Low operating costs No place to store dangerous radioactive waste Uranium-238 half-life is 4.468 billion years Limited supply of Uranium & Hydroelectric Dams H. Neely Henry Dam Field Trip Weiss Dam Reggie Quavanti Tim Victoria Hydroelectricity Electricity created by the fall or flow of water. Materials Nuclear Reactions Nuclear Fusion Nuclear Fission Conclusion: Need more energy from water flow! Energy generated by wind... Ages So... Groups 1 & 2 are the best! Nucleus breaks apart. Nuclei combine. Photo & Video Credits: Those listed above, Dr. Stephen Babalola, Dr. T., and Victoria Van. The End Pictures and Videos removed for Privacy Purposes