Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Search for Noah's Ark
Transcript of Search for Noah's Ark
and Andrea Hischke 3 Theories
1. There have been artifacts and timbers/wood found near Mt .Ararat
2. A boat has been found but it is not Noah's Ark
3. The ark has been found and it is in Turkey on Mt. Ararat Overview Pieces of wood/timber found on the mountain
Hardwicke Knight ridiculed for finding a rock
Archeological findings of ancient significance
Authors say in 'My Opinion' - Not credible Theory 1 George Green flew over Mt. Ararat in a helicopter and took pictures
Boat appeared modern at first look
Iron and Aluminum alloys detected in a scientific analysis
Alloys could have been absorbed from another object
People are not a hundred percent sure what the cubit measurement of the Ark was Theory 2 Theory 3 Genesis 8:4 There have been artifacts and timber/wood found near Mt. Ararat Entered Ark through hole - cages to keep animals Measurements coincided with the Bible Sedimentary Strata and Pillow Lava A boat has been found but it is not Noah's Ark Many scientists today would not
want it to be the Ark The ark has been found and is in Turkey on Mt. Ararat Theory 3 Mt. Ararat is the tallest mountain in the region Many of the Archeologists that searched were listed on FoxNews.com
as Christians Original Discovery They found tenons They exploded the boat because they thought outside was made of clay Object seemed to have dimensions that were too big to match what was recorded in Genesis First sighting in 1856 Discussion Question 2
If you were exploring would you be able to keep a subjective view point while you were searching? Discussion Question 1 Is it possible that the ark
still exists and has been found? Genesis 6:11-22 Genesis 8:3-14 Discussion Question 3 Theory 3 Continued... Which theory do you find to
Why? While the search for Noah's Ark is fascinating, our faith does not hinge on its existence today.