Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sirály Dóri
Dóri Sirály, graphic designer
(The one in the middle in white shirt)
With my son, my boyfriend, and two stinky dog
I (mostly) work here, we rent an office with 3 colleagues (as Binaura).
I've also learnt visual and environment culture education for
4 years. I haven't finished it because
I felt that I'd already learnt that I was interested in psychology, didactic method and sociology.
Since I was 10 I ride horses.
I can relax here and chill out,
sometimes brake my bones.
2000 - 2002 Budai Rajziskola - graphic design department
2002 - 2007 Hungarian University of Applied Arts (MOME)
- visual communication, graphic design department
2003 - Hungarian University of Applied Arts (MOME)
– visual-culture education department
I design corporate identities,
book covers, websites, infographics, animations and I love illustrations,
but I’m not afraid to do a giant board game neither.
I have worked mostly as a freelancer in the past 6 years.
I also worked at Kitchen Budapest for one year.
I've finished as a graphic designer in department of visual communication at MoholyNagy University of Art and Design in 2007.
or cook (singing meanwhile).
Or maybe I'm longboarding in the park,
ski or travel.
Here, in this beautiful building I teach graphic design, visual identity once a week since 2008. Earlier I taught animation as well.