Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of napoleon
From Napoleons perspective 4. It answers any questions that you have about napoleon.
5. There are basically no question that can not be answer using this source. 6. They would find the same information that we found. This source supports our argument. http://www.battleofwaterloo.org/: History of Napoleon 1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6. Descriptive it is telling you about what people thought did happen It describes ideology and behavior because it gives information about the battle at Waterloo and the armies involed and a map of the battle. It does tell about the actions of Napoleon
and his army for ther prespectve You can answer questions about French and Prussian armys. you cant answer any questions about his personal life or of the other battles other than at waterloo They would find the same information that we found. This source supports our argument. http://www.gutenberg-e.org/haw01/haw01.html: Introduction to Napoleons use of Propanda 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. this is Descriptive it is only telling you what people thought did happen It describes ideology and behaviors because it talks about the techniques and how he used propoganda It tells the beliefs of the elite.from one persons perspective The type of historic questions that you can answer using this source are about how he spoke and the benifits for using this source is finding out about the different techniques that he used in war and to control europe. This source can not help you with questions about his personal life and other things that he did while he was a general in the army They would find the same information that we found. This source supports our argument. This source can not help you answer questions about his personal life and about how he was a good general before he came into power