Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Disney
The evolution and intergenerationnal impact of disney
Propaganda during Wars
A man : Walt Disney
Disney, it's not only movies
Disney :Where Dreams Come True.
intergeneration and interpretation
Investment and market
"Be prepared" (The Lion King
Fantasia / Fantasia 2000
1968 Walt Disney stamp's
Snow White was born in this studio, which is the first Disney studio in Hollywood,
Walt Disney in 1954
Walt Disney at the age of 10 (to the right in the center), during a gathering in Kansas City in 1912.Walt Disney at the age of 10 (to the right in the center), during a gathering in Kansas City in 1912.
It is in this old garage (that Disney transformed into drawing workshop) that Walter drew and created Mickey.
Frozen ("Let it go")
Big Heroes 6
A new generation of movie " Live Movie "
Lucas Film (Star Wars)
Disney on ice
Don Rosa "
the life and times of scrooges Mc Duck "
Books and Comics