Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to Health!
Transcript of Welcome to Health!
Health and Wellness
Disease and Disorder
Drugs and Alcohol
1. You are responsible for having your textbook and any other materials to class EVERYDAY
2. Discussion and group participation is a large part of the class
3. Completing Assignments is a major portion of the semester grade
4. Keep up with assignments even when you are absent
5. HIGH SCHOOL CREDIT = NEED CLASS TO GRADUATE
1. In class work you can turn in the next day for full credit
2. Place your homework in the crate of the area provided for your class period
3. Will accept late work for 1/2 credit.
HALF CREDIT IS BETTER THAN NO CREDIT!
1. Journal every day at beginning and end of class
2. If you are absent you are responsible for making up the journal
3. There will be a journal check at every test
- Six total
4. Journals are worth 25 points each check
- 150 points!
1. Will be given through the semester
2. Free Points!!!
1. Any student that receives a D+ or lower may retake the test before or after school
2. Quizzes will be given throughout the semester as check points and are part of the students grade
T - Think and act upon solutions
E - Excuse mistakes and try again
E - Engage in making smart choices
N - Note important details and deadlines
A - Avoid blaming others
G - Go for it!!! Give it your best shot!!!
E - Exercise your personal power
R - Respect others, show responsibility,
and enjoy success!
1. You are responsible for finding out what you missed and turning it in for credit
Tardy #1 = Document, warn student
Tardy #2 = Document, warn student
Tardy #3 = Document, warning, call home
Tardy #4 = Disciple referral to administrator, ASD
Tardy #5 = Disciple referral to administrator, ASD
Tardy #6 = Disciple referral to administrator, FSD
Tardy #7 = Disciple referral to administrator, FSD
Tardy #8 = Disciple referral to administrator, ISS
Tardy #9 = Disciple referral to administrator, ISS
Tardy #10+ = Disciple referral to administrator,
Consequences to be determine
Formative = 35%
Summative = 65%
1. There will be a project with each unit.
2. Projects are accepted a week late for 10% off
3. After one week they are accepted for half credit
4. A Friday school will be given if you fail to turn in a project.