Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nuclear Power- Nyia Davis
Transcript of Nuclear Power- Nyia Davis
The energy is released as
heat. Description It doesn't result in greenhouse gas emissions,
this is good because the greenhouse effect will
negatively effect the environment. Disadvantages The wastes are dangerous. They can make
nuclear weapons. They can also cause fires and
explosions. Advantages It doesn't use fossil fuels this is good because fossil fuels are nonrenewable so once its gone there is no more. It can cause harm to living organisms like animals
and humans giving them illnesses like cancer or
even death. Disadvantages