Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2012 NHL LOCKOUT
Transcript of 2012 NHL LOCKOUT
NHLPA DECLINES JULY 13 JULY 24-26 NHL PRESENTS VAST BULK OF ITS PROPOSALS AUGUST 14 NHLPA PRESENTS FIRST OFFER. AUGUST 15 OFFER REJECTED BY NHL NHL MAKES OFFER TO HAVE PLAYER REVENUE BE 51.7 IN FIRST YEAR AND 50.5 IN SECOND.
OFFER REJECTED. AUGUST 28-29 PREVIOUS CBA EXPIRES.
LOCKOUT BEGINS. SEPT. 15 2012 NEGOTIATION/LOCKOUT TIMELINE PRE-LOCKOUT SCHEDULED START OF REGULAR SEASON MISSED OCT. 11 OCT. 16 NHL PRESENTS NEW OFFER.
50/50 SPLIT. ALLOWS FOR FULL 82 GAME SEASON. OCT. 18 NHLPA PRESENTS THREE COUNTER-PROPOSALS.
QUICKLY DISMISSED BY NHL. OCT. 25 (THURSDAY) LAST DAY POSSIBLE TO NEGOTIATE IN ORDER TO SAVE A FULL SEASON. POST-LOCKOUT PUT EGOS ASIDE. THINK OF MONEY LOST. NHL OWNERS/LEADERS STOP BEING HYPOCRITICAL.