Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Call centers life
Transcript of Call centers life
Practice your mental training with your coach.
"I am successful"
"English is very easy"
"I speak with fluency"
Watch video #13
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention and give your examples
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you learned.
1) The teacher is review the homework.
2) My parents is cooking turkey right now.
3) I reads a book every day..
4) The doctor work at night.
5) My mom is cleans the house.
1) They ______ going to go to the park.
2) My dog _____ a lot.
3) My sister always _____ me a lot of gifts.
4) The dog _____ with the ball
A) Is playing
B) Are playing
C) Is plays
Call centers life
In this lesson you will be able to:
Answer the following question with fluency and intonation
Fluency diet review
Answer the following questions with fluency and intonation
What did you do _____?
What do you do_____?
What are you going to do _____?
Talk about call centers life.
Understand how a call center works.
Learn vocabulary related the topic.
Make couples and answer the questions below. Then share your answers with the class
What do you know about these call centers?
Find the mistake
Choose the correct answer
Why do you want to work in a call center?
What are the benefits of working in a call center?
Prepare some answers for the questions and then, One student will come to the front pretending to be the recruiter of a call center and will answer the students questions.
: How much do you pay?
We pay $600 a month.
Practice the role play with your partner and then act it out
A. You are the recruiter and ask a question in present past or future to the interviewee to test his/her English level. Then decide if you hire him/her or not.
B. You are the interviewee and you answer all the questions correctly.
Role play 1
Remember, Your confidence is very important!
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you came to E4CC until now.
Practice the role play with your partner and then act it out.
A. You work at Pizza Hut's call center and you take a call from a customer.
B. You are the customer and you are calling Pizza Hut to order a pizza.
30 seconds non-stop