Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Keyboarding Technique & Tips
Transcript of Keyboarding Technique & Tips
Home Row is the Most Important
It trains your fingers.
It helps you have a starting and ending point.
Physical Aspects of Keyboarding
Sit up straight
Wrists not resting on table/desk
Feet flat on floor
Hands on Home Row
Strike, don't press
Think Cobra - strike quickly and back off
Watch book or copy, not fingers
Glancing back and forth between fingers and book leads to wasted time
Keep eyes on book so fingers learn where keys are, not eyes
Relax and stretch
Relax shoulders and stretch fingers, wrists, and neck to relieve stress
Practice, Practice, Practice
Mistakes will happen
Ignore mistake and move on to next letter/word
Focus on using correct fingers
Don't focus on speed or accuracy