Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rock Types
Forms directly from magma
Form above ground
Form below ground
Crystals cool quickly,
so they're small
Crystals cool slowly,
so they grow larger!
Forms from sediments being compacted
Form from living things
Form from pebbles, sand,
silt, or mud
Deformed by heat and pressure
highly deformed, almost recrystallized
highly deformed, more flakey grains
less deformed, made from shale