Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Critical Theory--Seeing an Orange
Transcript of Critical Theory--Seeing an Orange
to a woman who eats this orange?
To a man? Gender Theory
asks What shape and diameter is the orange? Formalism
asks Who owns the orange?
Who gets to eat it? Social Class Theory
asks Who doesn't own the orange?
Who took the orange away? Postcolonialism
asks What does the orange taste like?
What does the orange remind us of? Reader Response Theory
asks How are the orange peel and the
flesh differentiated into composite
parts of the orange? Structuralism