Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish Imperfect Form
Transcript of Spanish Imperfect Form
The -ER and -IR endings in the imperfect form. To conjugate regular -er and -ir verbs in the imperfect, simply drop the ending and add one of the following:
ían When to use the imperfect: You use the imperfect form when talking about:
actions frequently repeated in the past
time and date
"was/were +-ing" in english Examples: Yo siempre jugaba con Legos.
Ella comía espagueti todos los días.
Yo nunca leía libros.