Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 01/09/2017
January 9th, 2017
1. Take out your computer.
2. Go to our Google Classroom page.
3. Under "About," click on "Spring, 2017 Syllabus."
4. Read the entire syllabus.
5. Read the "Classroom Procedures" section closely, and write down three changes or additions you think should be considered by the class.
Come up with 5 different ideas for chemistry lab research projects and write them down.
Narrow your research ideas to 3.
Narrow your research ideas to 1 and write responses to the following:
1. Research Question
3. Independent Variable
4. Dependent Variable
5. Background Research Needed
6. Materials Needed
7. Methods to be Completed
8. Data to be Collected
9. Type of Graph to be Constructed