Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Human Trafficking
Victims are forced or tricked into trafficking by enslaving him/her and forcing the victim to do things such as prostitution Trafficker takes away basic human rights of the victim Who are the victims? Do you want to get a job good and earn decent money?
Do you want to travel? Do you hope for a better life? Yes means you can be a victim
Victims tricked or forced into situations where they have no control Can be: * Women and children from developing countries
* People who lack money or opportunities for work or study
* Young people who wish to improve their lives NOT JUST WOMEN, Men are also at risk of being trafficked for unskilled work common factors are: being made to work for long hours for little or no money constant threat of violence if they refuse to cooperate Work includes:
Forced prostitution Forced labour (industrial, agriculture) Pornography Criminal activities (forced begging, drug dealing, selling counterfeit money)
Freedom to move, choose, control her body, mind and future $7000000000-13000000000 How can you fight it??? Raise Awareness Fundraise Victim Assisstance Create Protect Yourself If you've been offered opportunities Where are you going and why? Who is paying? Is offer too good to be true? JOIN THE FIGHT!