Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MINERVA EU-JAPAN FELLOWSHIP
Transcript of MINERVA EU-JAPAN FELLOWSHIP
What is it?
Minerva is a
designed to support
research & policy analysis
(deadline to apply: 15 December)
(deadline to apply: 22 June)
Yes, if ...
* you are a citizen of an EU Member-State
or a COSME Third Country (°) or Japan.
* you are a professional
(trade & economic analyst, academic,
scientist or civil servant)
* you hold a university degree
* you have a proven interest in EU-Japan
cooperation from multiple perspectives
(trade/market access, industrial policy issues,
What could be an additional advantage
in order to be shortlisted?
your research proposal is on one of the
EU-Japan Centre's priority topics
(list of topics available 8 to 6 weeks
before the deadline)
previous professional experience in/with Japan
previously conducted in-depth study/research
on one of the priority topics
Japanese language skills
in Tokyo / Japan
at the premises
of the EU-Japan Centre
for Industrial Cooperation
You will receive a grant of
(paid in JPY)
for a period of 6 months
* basic daily expenses
* accommodation in Tokyo
* personal insurance (check info at
The EU-Japan Centre will provide assistance in obtaining the visa for Japan.
The EU-Japan Centre will provide logistical assistance in finding accommodation (etc).
Documents to submit:
Research Topic - Research Plan (1-2 A4 pages)
Deadline to apply:
April - September session --> 15 December
October - March session --> 22 June
Please submit your application by email:
* review of applications by the Centre's authorities
* interview of the shortlisted candidates
(via telephone, Skype or in person)
If shortlisted, you will be required to submit official documents,
proving that you meet the minimum requirements
(citizenship, education etc).
(Minerva fellows from outside Japan will receive a travel subsidy of up to 1000 EUR)
(please consider list of priority topics before making your final choice)
The Minerva fellow will:
undertake research work
selected priority topic
of the Centre
and submit a
policy report (70-100 pages),
which will be owned by the Centre.
support daily analytical activities of the Centre, including media monitoring, policy briefings, seminar reports, etc.