Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Forces of Psychology
Transcript of Forces of Psychology
Behavior or knowledge
Originates from experience/training Pavlov/Classical Conditioning
Bandura/Observational Learning Observational Learning Classical Conditioning Skinner LEARNING THEORY Behaviorism
Environmental Classical Conditioning Observational Learning
Motivation Watson Operant Conditioning Intermittent Reinforcement Positive Reinforcment Negative Reinforcement
Punishment Pavlov Pavlov Skinner Bandura Litte Albert Experiment
Behavior Modification Self Behavior Modification Specify overt behavior
Identify increase/decrease desired
Design modification plan
Evaluate Spontaneous Recovery
Discrimination Classical Conditioning Pavlov Neutral Stimulus
CR Classical Conditioning Advertisers pair their products with stimuli to illict positive emotional responses.... Operant Conditioing Punishment vs Reinforcement
with parenting skills??????