Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of How is energy involved when matter changes phases ?
Transcript of Copy of How is energy involved when matter changes phases ?
The temperature at which a liquid turns to a gas.
Heat of Vaporization
Phase Change Diagram
We know what the phases of matter are and their molecular arrangement. What happens when a substance changes phase? What do the molecules do to change the molecular arrangement?
Heat of Fusion
The temperature at which a solid turns to a liquid.
Go to the Canvas Discussion called Phase Changes & follow directions.
When you are done, provide feedback to another students post.
T - Tell something you liked
A - Ask a question
G - Give a suggestion
required to change a substance from a solid phase to a liquid phase.
Amount of energy required to change from a liquid to a gas
What happens to the molecules when it reaches its boiling point?
What happens to the molecules when it reaches its melting point?
Create a phase change infographic to describe matter as temperature changes
Compare & contrast vocabulary in online discussion, and provide peer feedback
1) Login to Canvas
2) Go to States of Matter Unit
3) Select Phase Changes
4) Press the link to open the prezi for today's lesson
1) Phase Change Infographic
2) Canvas Discussion