Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
'A Blow, A Kiss' by Tim Winton
Transcript of 'A Blow, A Kiss' by Tim Winton
GENDER READING PRACTICE
Despite their bad luck, Albie had enjoyed the night. Just the pipe smell of his father and the warmth of him in the truck's cab beside him was enough.
Abstract reading practice
Albie develops as a man
- starting : young, fearful and innocent boy.
Albie: He often prayed to his dad in his absence. God, he decided was just like his Dad, only bigger. It was easier to pray to him and hope god got the message.
Ablie's father hugged him and touched his cheeks with his finger.
Wilf Beacon: They bring yer back to me!
The riders head being dropped onto the metal tray vibrated through the whole track.
Again whump.The father beat his sons head against the tray.
Tilley lamp is symbolism of childishness.
ALBIE :Uses violence to solve a problematic situation.
Polysemic texts or ambiguous text means texts that have more than one possible meaning.
THANKYOU FOR LISTENING TO MY PRESENTATION.
BY PALVI PARASHAR
Albie was put in a situation which he thought he was going to run away from.