Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Let's Start Our Day! 10 June 2014
Transcript of Let's Start Our Day! 10 June 2014
Let's Start Our Day!
Take out your whiteboards and markers.
Daily Language Practice
Which reference source would be the best to look up the information: dictionary, almanac, telephone book, encyclopedia, or thesaurus?
Problem of the Day
Put away your whiteboards and markers
Stand up quietly and face the flag
Let's review our class rules.
There are 34 students in this class. There is only one teacher, and one aide for half the day.
I Pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
with liberty and justice for all.
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, hail to old Purdue
All hail to our old gold and black!
Hail, hail to old Purdue!
Our friendship may she never lack.
Ever grateful, ever true,
Thus we raise our song anew
Of the days we’ve spent with you,
All hail our own Purdue.
In Room 202, we use Active Listening
There are 4 rules for Active Listening.
Eyes on the speaker
Hands free and clear
Put it in your pocket!
Ears listening and brain thinking about what is being said
Living Things in a World of Change
when two or more living things need the same resources
Michael wants to buy 7 Rescue Ranger action figures. Each one costs $8.98. He has $60 right now. How much more money does Michael need to buy the action figures?
a way of doing things
the stories and customs of a group of people
an important activity done for a special reason
a special way a group of people does something and that has been passed on to others
the temperature and conditions of the air outside at a certain place and time
to change to fit new conditions
the weather an area usually has year after year.
1. the name of a store that fixes televisions ________________
2. the opposite of the word "solid" _________________
3. the current population of Northern Ireland ______________
4. information to write a report on Neptune ___________________
5. the phone number for South Park Mall _____________________
the place where a living thing makes its home
no longer lives on Earth
the remains or the mark of a living thing from long ago