Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 7 mokry
Transcript of period 7 mokry
Haven't you ever wondered if even something so seemingly weightless has mass.
The answer is that a cloud weighs 1,000,000,000 kg. per 1 km.cubed.
Amazingly enough, in a small cloud of 1m. cubed the water would weigh 1.0g.