Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Earth’s
Welcome to our Earth’s Resources class!
Identify the Earth’s resources, their uses, and classification.
Natural Resources, Types
Anything we use or consume
*Can be reproduced or replaced
*Cannot be reproduced or replaced
Uses of Water
What resource is being used here?
What resource is used to power this calculator?
What resource is used to produce the books we read?
What resource is used in cars as fuel?
What resource makes wind mills function?
There are many resources that we can classify as renewable and non- renewable. We have to learn to take care of them.