Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UK gales and storm. December 2013
Transcript of UK gales and storm. December 2013
So what has happened?
How do we help people?
Which groups of people do we prioritise?
Can we help everyone?
Can we improve storm protection and storm forecasting?
What has this got to do with geography and the last 24 hours?
What do you know about the weather that has affected the British Isles over the last 24hrs?
Describe the areas
of the British isles that have been affected by the storm
Low pressure = wind, rain and stormy conditions!
What is a storm surge? Why has it brought such destruction to parts of the British Isles?
Morecambe included in the storm!