Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of logos, pathos, ethos
Transcript of Copy of logos, pathos, ethos
Argument based on logic
Uses facts, numbers, and information
Argument that plays on emotion
getting people to feel happy, sad, or angry
Argument that assumes the
speaker is trustworthy or credible
If people believe and trust in you,
you're more likely to persuade them
You will need something with which to write!
Get with your group and label your reasons for winning the prize.
Did you use Ethos?
Label each of your reasons AND support.
Before you get in your groups...
Come up with some ideas on your own and write them down on the graphic organizer.
This paper will be your 'ticket out' at the end of the hour.
Please come up with at least one idea for each type of argument.
pathos, and logos in
1. Get into your groups.
2. Decide who is going to be the writer and who is going to be the presenter.
3. Send one person from your group to get a graphic organizer.
4. Using the types of arguments
(ethos, pathos, and logos)
you have approximately 15 minutes to come up with
3 amazing reasons
to convince the class that your group should win the prize!
5. You must use at least
2 different types of arguments
, and you must have
(Two of your arguments can be the same type)