Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Puns
Transcript of Copy of Puns
a play on words that suggests more than one meaning
usually focuses on the multiple definitions of a word
“Thou hast not
, For I have
(married to Anne
Why are they used?
Types of puns
uses a picture to convey a message. advertisements
Similar sounding words with different meanings
Words with the same spelling, but different meanings
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. - Mark Twain
2) Make the reader think
3) Create ambiguity
“tomorrow … you shall find me a grave man.” Shakespeare