Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Outcomes Cart. Inputs Horse.
Transcript of Outcomes Cart. Inputs Horse.
Yale and Assessment
Doesn't feel pressure to assess.
Questions accreditation's value.
So what does it mean to be Assistant Dean of Assessment?
INPUTS and OUTCOMES
Welcome, my name is
which means “One who delivers evidence.”
Students are a primary variable, but we often view them as constants (mere and mechanistic consumers) of what the adults do for them.
Reflect on tensions in assessment.
Revisit models of
inputs -> process -> outcomes
Imagine evidence-based narratives that inform ... not measurements that explain.
Forget outcomes (for a moment).
Basic Assessment Experience
Results are (hyper) Localized
Intermediate to Advanced Experience
Results are (ultra) Institutional
All stakeholders will benefit from partnerships rather than from dependencies or disegagements.
This partnership will work best when evidence-informed and not anecdote- or inertia-driven.