Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Different components
GIF: few colours, hard edges in the graphic or animation
PNG: easier to transfer low in file size
JPG: Lots of colours, gradients and photographic
exposure Audio Text when to use:
PDF: preserving the look of the original document when transferring the document to different computers
RTF: smaller file sizes for documents, can be read on many different word processors
page layouts Video When to use:
VLC: when streaming videos
MPEG: Compression for Video CD and DVD
cut and move
add text when to use:
MP3 and MP4:
broadcast CD quality music files.
Digital audio: Records, stores, and reproduces sound
equalize Bibliography http://css-tricks.com/when-to-use-jpg-and-when-to-use-gif/